The Best Phoenix Team Building Activities!
Picture this: Your employees are locked in an imaginary environment. In one hour, they have the common goal of escaping the room and their success is dependant on how well they can execute tasks, problem solve and work together. Sound familiar? Escape rooms mimic the skills your team may already be using on a day to day ,but we add the perfect blend of imagination, theatrics, puzzles, with a live video game vibe thrown in for good measure!
Lockdown Escape Rooms Phoenix has hosted hundreds of companies looking to enjoy a unique and entertaining experience as their team building activity or corporate event. We have become the go-to destination for corporate clients who want to provide their teams with an unforgettable team building activity. We provide a completely authentic escape game experience which immerses your team into an exciting fantasy world where they have to use their real world skills.
Companies know employees perform best with their coworkers when the work environment is high in morale and communication. Some break out the traditional field games at company barbecues, while others invite their employees to relaxing dinner outings after work. A modern employee might enjoy these activities, but they crave a team building idea that allows them to think dynamically, bond with their coworkers, exercise their problem solving skills, and most importantly, have a great time! There’s no other destination that can do that for your team quite like Lockdown Phoenix. Your employees will not only grow closer as they learn about each others strengths and weaknesses while working towards a common goal, but they’ll be enthusiastic about working for a company that gives them the chance to do so in an intriguing place like Lockdown.
Whether your employees succeed or fail, it is done together as a team! In our experience, the result has been the same across the board: all participants leave elated and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Why choose Lockdown Escape Rooms?
- Truly immersive original games with well thought out storylines and thought provoking puzzles – no cheap, cheesy props or “Red Herrings” here!
- We have tons of experience with hosting team building events of all sizes- from small groups of 6 players- to large groups over 1000 players!
- Easy to plan, easy to organize and no preparation or cleanup is required ! It’s as simple as just telling your employees where and what time to show up! Let us do the work, after all, isn’t that why you’re paying us?
- Our restrooms are on-site and more importantly CLEAN! -Yes, we felt like this was important enough to mention as a bullet point!
- Free parking directly outside, easy Uber/Lyft and taxi access. No matter where you are in Phoenix or Scottsdale, we are only minutes away.
- Last, but not least! You’ll be known to your team as the “Cool Boss”. Prepare for the high-fives! Don’t worry, we’ll provide the hand sanitizer!
Employees are pleading for NO MORE:
- Potato Sack or 3 legged Races (awkward)
- Trust Falls (risky)
- Drum Circles (just weird)
- Company Picnics (dependent on the weather and it’s always a race to sign up to bring chips)
- Bowling (no comment)
- Build something activities (let’s be real- how much fun did you have building that IKEA desk?)
- Scavenger Hunts (Heat stroke is real people! Phoenix IS in the desert!)
- Human Knot (how about…not.)
Team Building can be the most crucial investment you can make for your employees. All it takes is a little planning, but Lockdown Phoenix does most of the work for you. We like to help you work smart, not hard. Your part in the process is minimal and you can’t beat that! Team building has recently become essential for corporate development. It results in bonding, improves communication and strengthens skills. The main goal is to boost morale, motivate and improve productivity.
Happy Employees = A more productive work environment.
- It builds leadership
- It breaks down creativity barriers
- Improves problem-solving
- Clearly defines objectives and goals
- Highlights strengths and weaknesses
- Enhances social relations and defines roles
Once the Lockdown Escape Rooms have been played, the Team Building event is far from over! There is still some work to be done!
To enhance the experience and for Management to see what the team has learned, most Corporate groups follow up with a post event group discussion or “round table”. In this meeting, the team discusses their highlights, any frustrations they may have come across, the excitement of completing tasks together, and things they learned about each other that can be applied at their workplace along the way!
During this activity, most Managers will ask a series of questions to get the team to open up and participate in the discussion. Lockdown will provide a post event debriefing template at your request!
Do you still need more convincing why Lockdown would be the most outstanding choice? Take a look at just a few Corporate testimonials that we have received:
Dave H. – Delta Airlines
This event was fantastic! Your team did an amazing job in facilitating the escape room team building. Everyone who participated was extremely engaged all throughout, and I have heard nothing but positive feedback from everyone. Other departments have already started asking for your contact information. You will see us again!
Ruth – Girl Scouts of America
Loved doing this. We did Lockdown Scottsdale with our Girl Scout group and we all had fun. Going back soon because want to try more!
K. Poleon – Cannatainment
First, I just have to tell you how amazing your staff was through this entire team building process. Second, We had a blast and most importantly our guests had a blast. I have been receiving emails and texts yesterday and today asking when the next one is.
Third, we are really interested in possibly teaming up to see if we could host something like this at one of your other locations! We cannot wait to work with you again.
Tom – Marketing Pros., Inc.
An enjoyable interaction with the desired outcome, which was to achieve interaction among my staff. Overall, Lockdown Scottsdale was great.
Sandra – FNB Southeast
Working with the Lockdown staff was such a pleasure! They were professional, organized and enthusiastic at every turn and our expectations were exceeded. Our team are still raving about the challenges! The store was very tidy and the restrooms were immaculate. We loved the ease of the location as well! We couldn’t recommend Lockdown Scottsdale more!
Michael – Market Street
Our corporate team was in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area for a conference and we managed to get some time for a little team-building. We were trying to plan at the last minute and Lockdown came through! The staff delivered an outstanding service and extremely professional event. It was well structured, perfectly timed and our company had so much fun!